Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica R8 Styling
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 05:35:12 +0100

Alan Hull wrote

>Lug-niks
>How can you "love" the looks of a camera, leica, or other type of
>MACHINE, without immediate reference to the HUMAN that designed it.

>Incidentally, the material of construction dictates design parameters,
>like roundness, radii, etc. Just thought I'd remind you.  A machine is
>a machine and is built by another machine.>>>>>>

Alan,

Aw gee Alan, don't throw the cold water of reality in the face of a human
emotion at 5 a.m.!! :):)  Have a heart good buddy, some folks out here
really do "love their Leica!" :) Machine or no machine. :)

Hell there have been times when I've "slept with mine!" :) The only way I
could keep them from being stolen! :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant