Subject: [Leica] M6 Viewfinder diopter
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:12:28 -0400

What is probably a stupidly simple question...I understand that the M6
viewfinder diopter is -.5. I wear glasses and find that, particularly with
close subjects, the image is reduced. If I got a +.5 screw-in diopter would
I then see what I see with my glasses normally, or should I get a stronger
diopter. I don't want to have to take my glasses on and off all the time, so
I'm looking for neutral.

Thanks. B. D.