Subject: [Leica] RSX 100 Film
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 21:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Arturo and others,

The majority of film that I use is AGFA.  RSX 100 is a great general
purpose film.  If you want a little more color saturation try RSX 50.
It is especially good in the M6 because you can shoot it at slower
shutter speeds.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a close relationship between
Leica and AGFA...and I am sure that there is a reason for this.

Take a look at AGFA's web site: http://www.agfaphoto.com  Do you want
world-wide recognition?  Just enter their photo contest, you will find
it under "surfers gallery"...and they give away good prizes too.

Equally important, if you are going to go to the expense of shooting
pro film, have it processed by a pro lab.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth