Subject: [Leica] Re: Photokina 98
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Jim Brick wrote:

The 19th seems to be a common date for all. How about meeting at the
Leica
booth at 11AM on Sept. 19th. Have something on you that says LUG. If
anybody can't make it at that time, we have until Sept. to work it out.

Jim

Hello Jim,

I think your suggestion for a time and place is a good one.  September
19th is a Saturday, and that will give more LUGers a chance to attend.

We may also want to see what Marc Small is working on.

It may be helpful for LUGers to have some way of identifying each
other, not only on Saturday but, for other days of the show.
Something subtle would most likely be preferred.  Maybe a "Red Dot"
placed on the Photokina name badge.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Bill