Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:34:14 -0800

Alan:

My apologies.....I have no grudges nor hard feelings about Danny. I thought
that it had all gone away. A new customer placed an unsolicited comment on
the LUG, well as an old customer (without our knowledge). .

I was amazed to find someone still hanging on to so much hate, and
improperly responded in kind, in the same forum.

There is no time nor room in life, to waste it on hate and anger.

Don