Subject: Re: [Leica] Really Right Stuff
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 22:40:41 -0500

>Could someone please send me contact info for Really Right Stuff?
>
>Time to stop struggling and fit QR plates to all the gear, and QR
>mounts on all the tripods.
>
>Suggestions/comparisons to Kirk plates, etc. would also be welcome.
>
>thx.
>
>-Paul
Hello Paul and Paula,

Two weeks ago I bought a Kirk Quick-release (QR-1) and a plate for my Leica
M4P (plate code is PLM). This plate is for M series bodies (good for M6, no
good for M5).Fits the M4P like a glove and gives good protection to the
baseplate of the camera too.
The QR-1 is now mounted on my Stroboframe Studio Deluxe ball head above my
brand new Berlebach wooden tripod (a beauty!).
Kirk QR and plate are perfect for the job. Built to last a lifetime and more.
Very solid, very convenient and the price is very good.
Service is excellent and fast at Kirks.
I would recommend them any time. As you can see I am truly satisfied with
this product.

Jacques Leonard
J.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca