Subject: [Leica] 21mm lenses-non-Leica
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 12:39:43 -0500

Hello Lugers,
Asking for your help again (or should I say experience!)

Which would be the best (if best there is?) to buy, from a user point of
view, who do not want to spend much on a lens that would be used only a few
times a year?

I am looking at a 20mm f5,6 Russar lens (w/viewfinder) or should I be
looking towards Adorama 21mm f2,8 LTM lens (which is probably a Japanese
made Avenars lens).

I would appreciate greatly some quick answers as I want to buy this lens in
the next couple days.

TKS for your input

Jacques Leonard
designer