Subject: Re: [Leica] EKC Elite Chrome 200: whazza?
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 21:36:08 -0500

Stan,

At 08:30 PM 6/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Has a definitive answer yet emerged as to whether this is or is not the
>same as E200 (except for aging)?

You may have seen Kodak's answer to my e-mail - they said that it was the
same as Elite II 200!!  Another of the Luggers said that he was told by
Kodak rep that it was the same as E200.  I hae seen aobut 4 or 5 magazine
articles that said it was new and improved, ie, like E200.  Apparantly
there is no question that the 100 and 400 has just been renamed.  I notice
that the Elite II 200 and Elite Chrome 200 carry the same film code on the
film.  Whre are we ???? I sure don't know.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK