Subject: [Leica] LUG addiction
From: Ian Stanley <istanley@telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 19:31:38 +0500

Greetings all,

	In my travels over the last while and because of jet lag and the time
required to set up e-mail in Canada I have been going through a LUG
withdrawal.  Even though there were phones on the many planes I travelled
on I could not check my e-mail - perhaps this warrants some professional
help.  The biggest shock in arriving in Canada was the cold and seeing how
low the snow is on the mountains - perhaps after all these years I just
should have stayed in Asia.

	Anyway, it's good to be getting the LUG messages regularly again.

Ian (not in Kathmandu) Stanley