Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG addiction
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 20:51:18 +0100

<<<<<<and the time required to set up e-mail in Canada I have been going
through a LUG withdrawal.>>>>

Hi Ian,

Glad to have you back on "home turf!" and the withdrawl is something I can
understand from much travelling.

My assistant, Sandy has already set up an e-mail communications contact for
me when I go to Malaysia for August & September. She says I probably
wouldn't be a fit person to work with if I couldn't get my daily LUG fix!
:)

<<<<<The biggest shock in arriving in Canada was the cold and seeing how
>low the snow is on the mountains - perhaps after all these years I just
>should have stayed in Asia.>>>>>>

Hey welcome to the real world of "Global warming and the results of El Nino!":)

A couple of days ago it was just wonderfully hot here on the west coast and
Vancouver Island,  that I shot all day with the R8 and a few M6 frames on
SCALA and today I could have  worn woolies! :( Damn cold!:(

How's your tarvel itinerary looking for the west coast and Victoria?

I should be around for the next couple of months and then off to your part
of the world for 5 weeks. Damn I hate it when the year is planned away long
before you get out of bed! :)

ted