Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm on M3
From: "steven blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:50:59 -0500

just as is being suggested to check focus - take off the back and improvise
some sort of ground glass for the lens plane (I use tracing paper) and on a
tripod - check out what you get vf vs. actual.  you'll get used to it and
have a lighter camera to boot - focus no problem.  it turns out to be the
entire m-3 vf plus what feels about 10% overall

you could always shell out $275. for the shoe mounted viewer...if you can
find one in 35mm... (seems 28mm are more available since so many more M's (2
& 4) were 35 to begin with)

experiment and save your $$!!

- --steven blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net