Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm on M3
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 13:22:57 -0500

I believe the outer M3 window frame matches the 35 mm pretty closely.
Also someone recently suggested blocking out the center window with tape
so that you won't be confused by the projected frames.  I've found this
seems to eliminate the confusion of having the 50/135 frames in the
viewfinder when you are trying to concentrate on the outer edges.
Bud