Subject: RE: [Leica] SBOOI? Getting along with IIIf with Summicron
From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNydDK0NORzcbKEo=?= <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:16:40 +0900

Charlie and Ken,

Thank you for the response. Yes I will give 12549 a try. I didn't see it on the Accessory Guide, so
maybe it's an current model, right?

I know, that shade is large, clumsy, and ugly too. But concerning the effect, it should work better than
any other shades made for Summicrons.

... and I am going for SBOOI first and then SBLOO.(35mm)

Using a screw mount is not effective, but sure is fun. It's pure pleasure just watching these little
dials spin as I operate, just looking into the little peeping holes, the sound, oh yeah, satisfaction
guaranteed:1/60 sec and 1/100 sec are the two of my favorite speeds. I am an amateur dedicated
to fun, so I use what I please, verdad?