Subject: RE: [Leica] SBOOI? Getting along with IIIf with Summicron
From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNydDK0NORzcbKEo=?= <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 19:44:55 +0900

Hello Richard,

>image is very bright.  As it is precisely x1 magnification it can be used
with both eyes open.  >Doing this the viewfinder disappears.  Ones eyes work
normally but there is a bright frame >"floating in space".  This makes for
very comfortable photography.  I highly recommend it.

That's cool! It's got to be the look-and-feel that I have been looking
for... I'll start looking for it.

Tom