Subject: Re: [Leica] noctilux ...canada or germany
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 19:46:48 +0100

M.Espiritu wrote:

>version is being  manufactured, in Canada or Germany?>>>>>>>>>

I guess from a Canadian point of view,  what do you think the difference
will be?   As in, will it be better because it's made in Germany, when the
lens was originally designed and made in Canada?  Or that because it's made
in Germany  it's going to be better?

We Canadians have a kind of "attitude"  well OK me! :) When it comes to
what appears to be a question of "what's better made "Canadian or German?"
When it comes to things Leica made and designed in our country.

I'm sure that isn't what you meant, but these days we Canucks are rather
defensive about our ability to produce! As far as Leica goes, I'll take
Canadian or German or whatever as long as it continues to put the crisp
cutting image on film it always has. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant