Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Noctilux experience
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 22:22:18 -0400

At 03:05 PM 6/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh, I agree Paul, exciting for me because my wife is nervous enough for both
>of us.
>Poor girl does an excellent job but is scared to death about that day when
>she, or the camera, or the lab, or what else screws up.
>Anybody on the LUG that could give her some good tips how to cope with the
>stress?
>She never wanted to get into weddings because of the stress but people
>continue to call her.
>
>Jorg

Jorg -

I can't offer any tips, but I can certainly understand the stress!  I would
rather spend a month in the jungle with amoebas and mosquitos and guerillas
than try to shoot a wedding!  However, Katarina is so good at what she
does, she should be able to relax a little.  Tell her to hang her best
photos on the wall where she can see them all the time.  That will boost
her self-confidence.  She could also have the lab run her film in separate
batches so if something does screw up everything won't be lost. If people
continue to call Katarina, she is doing something right and I hope she will
eventually be able to enjoy her talent!  Accentuate the positive!  Best
wishes - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>