Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Noctilux experience
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 15:05:43 -0400

Oh, I agree Paul, exciting for me because my wife is nervous enough for both
of us.
Poor girl does an excellent job but is scared to death about that day when
she, or the camera, or the lab, or what else screws up.
Anybody on the LUG that could give her some good tips how to cope with the
stress?
She never wanted to get into weddings because of the stress but people
continue to call her.

Jorg