Subject: Re: [Leica] A good, old fashioned wrist strap...
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:29:45 -0400

Nikon has one called the AH-4.  It attaches to the bottom plate via the
srew-in for the tripod and on the strap lug.  It costs approx. $65.00 - I
bought mine at Adorama.  Be aware that it might take 2 to 4 weeks for
delivrery.  It is not exactly a wrist strap as it goes aroung the back of your
hand kind of like a glove.  It works fine.
Francois  Brunelle