Subject: [Leica] how to send email to Chris Kok?
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 11:34:49 -0700

There's a gentleman named Chris Kok who often writes articles for the
Viewfinder.  Something he said in one of these articles intrigues me,
and I'd like to send him some electronic mail.  Unfortunately, I have no
e-mail address for him, and www.four11.com and the other common ways of
tracking people down are little help, because Chris Kok is a common name
and I don't even know what country he lives in.  Does anyone on the list
have an e-mail address for him?

- -Patrick