Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Noctilux experience (Slightly Off Topic)
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 17:52:19 EDT

Re:  Ways to reduce wedding stress/blood pressure on photographic assignments:

Bryan (bmw) addresses nicely the "reality-problems"  dimension of stress along
llines immediately obvious to most thinking photographers. Most of us can
speak volumes at this level of photographic stress management!

Unspoken, untouched, less obvious, and far more complex,  is the "head-
problem" dimension of stress associated with wedding photography...as touched
upon by Jorg....and other such experiences associated with photographic
assignments...often made more intense by our professionalism and
perfectionism!

Hence,  my earlier LUG note on coping with photographic stress experience over
the weekend... that I had hoped  would be perceived of as being more than
garden variety psychoabble!

Leon
LP6@aol.com