Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #112
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:03:54 +0100

Tony wrote:

<<<<< Sorry for the long message but just wanted to add myself to
Tamarkin's satisfied customers' list. I'd recommend them to anyone in NYC.
Their service and hospitality is tops.>>>>>>>>

Hi Tony,

Glad to hear you made out OK at Tamarkin's, nothing less than I expected!
No need to apologize for a lengthy post, as it is important that "very good
Leica dealers" receive the pat on the back it's deserved.

We see too many complaints and it's good news for everyone when a "good
news" story comes along...

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant