Subject: [Leica] 35-70 f4.0 Zoom
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:58:02 EDT

Hi All,

Please let me add my voice once again to those responding to Dick about this
lens. I've had it for about three months now, and have been completely happy
with it. I use it professionally. It is the finest zoom I have owned. For a
compressed image glance at a few photographs I've taken with it on my R8, go
to my humble website at:

http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/~vondaust

Select Shot Portfolio, then under People select "Bring Your Child to Work
Day."

Hope this helps.

Will von Dauster