Subject: Re: [Leica] cron vs lux
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:19:39 EDT

I believe on of these sattelites (or replica) is on display at the Air & Space
museum in Washington DC.  I seem to recall seeing a "rigid" Summicron mounted
in the sattelite.  Although it has been a few years since i've been there and
won't be going back soon to check.  I also recall seeing half a Trinovid
binocular on display in the Apollo section.  It was used by the astronauts to
see distant objects on the earth or moon from the Command Module.  It was
stripped of its leatherette covering and was rather unusual looking.

Bill Rosauer