Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad equipment for sale
From: Ichiro Suzuki <suzuki@blatz.cs.uwm.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 21:53:51 -0500

I am selling my Hasselblad equipment.  Since one of the reasons for
the sale is my increased interest in Leica M, I hope posting this
message to the Leica mail list won't be considered totally
inappropriate. :-)

500C/M chrome body $795, 80C Black T* with UV and shade $695,
120CF with UV and shade $2095, one A12 chrome magazine $395.
All equipment purchased new, used lightly, and is in truly mint
condition.  Please send email to suzuki@cs.uwm.edu.  --Ichiro