Subject: [Leica] Ken Iisaka's Contax 21mm finfer offer
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:49:37 +0000

Hi Ken,

     Thank you for your offer to send the Contax 21mm finders in bulk.   I am
     sure many on the list will take you up on the offer.  Count me in.  Also,
     may I suggest that those LUGers who are interested reply to me or Ken by
     private e-mail in order to spare other LUGers the burden of extraneous
mail.
     I am compiling a list of interested buyers.  So far, I have:

         "David Medley"    <dmedley@whidbey.net>     (1)
         Don               nightblind@juno.com       (2)
         Doan huu Phong    phong@doan-ltd.com        (1)

     We then can do an initial headcount, and out the details, and post
annoucements
     to the LUG at large.  Thank you,

- - Phong