Subject: [Leica] Contax G 21mm accessory finder - update
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:19:13 +0000

Fellow LUGer Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com> from Japan has
kindly offered to buy the Contax G 21mm accessory finder
for $80 a piece or thereabout if there is enough of interest.
This is a much better price than can be had in the US.
In order to minimize traffic on the LUG, I took upon myself the
compilation of potential buyers.  I ask interested buyers
to contact me or Ken directly by private e-mail.

Here's the list so far:

     David Medley             dmedley@whidbey.net  (1)
     Don Bledsoe              nightblind@juno.com  (2)
     Doan huu Phong           phong@doan-ltd.com   (1)
     Patrick G. Sobalvarro    pgs@sobalvarro.org   (1)
     steve                    steve@mvillage.com   (1)
     Jeff Moore               jbm@instinet.com     (1)
     Charles Dunlap           cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU  (1)
     Bob Figlio               FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com   (1)

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Jeff Moore suggested that perhaps we could batch the shipment
to one US address, and distribute from there, and asked for a
volunteer.  If this is the desired way, I can certainly take
the opportunity to make my small contribution of time to the list.

So, please send your name in to me (phong@doan-ltd.com).  I will
send this update out to the LUG list periodically in the next few
days or so.

Thanks for your time,

- - Phong