Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:06:48 -0700

Anyone who has used more than one computer should be aware that photographs
look different on every computer. My photographs
(http://www.photoaccess.com/) look good on my computer at work (Photo
Access) and look horrible on my home computer. Sony 17" 200GS at work, NEC
MultiSync XE21 at home. Both adjusted to the best of my ability. So when I
see other peoples work on the web, I take into consideration that it IS ON
THE WEB.

Jim