Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:06:04 -0700

I have no control over the images on the Photo Access web site. This will
change in the future. As of now, some person somewhere built the Photo
Access site. I sent them a CD. And what you see is what appeared. I do have
Photoshop and in the future, when we pull the web site in-house, I'll have
control over my own images. But not now.

Jim