Subject: Re: [Leica] rapidwinder and the little basket - was Weird Misloads...
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:49:48 +0100

bmw wrote:

>>hmm.
>>
>>Well, it turns out that the little plastic
>>basket from the bottom that comes
>>with the camera fits onto the
>>stub on the rapidwinder with
>>about 5 minutes efforts and
>>2 screwdrivers.
>>
>>I don't recall the directions saying
>>that one was supposed to do this.
>>Was there supposed to be a basket
>>there when the rapidwinder shipped?
>>
>>Anybody know where to get another
>>little basket?
>>
>>Tom?  Others with the rapidwinder?

Gee I guys I think all you were supposed to do was put the Rapidwinder onto
the camera and start shooting!!!! :)

Mine just arrived, I dropped in a roll, put the Rapidwinder on and away I
went and has been almost daily ever since. Never occured to me to use any
other bits and if you were supposed to, Tom Abrahamsson would have told
you. :)

FWIW,

ted