Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax G 21mm accessory finder - update
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 02:26:24 -0400

I can't restrain a comment here.  I owned a 21 SuperAngulon some years ago
with finder.  I've been using the 21 Biogon for more than a year now.  If
this deal works, at 85 bucks, the Contax finder is the steal of the
century.  It's an *excellent* bit of optics.  I wish I needed one just for
the pleasure of the coup this represents.  It's patently obscene what
Leica's charging for the current 21 finder.

Y'all are going to be *very* happy.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~cmbrow/