Subject: [Leica] Lens tests & Etc. ;-)
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 12:26:50 -0400

Pascal,

Thanks for posting the test info ( Chasseur d'Images )
on the R-60 Macro-Elmarit. If you should run across
any tests on the new R-50 f1.4; I'd appreciate it.

It'd be nice if Leica could produce a compendium
that's similar to "Only Zeiss"; it contains a wealth
of info on those exquisite Carl Zeiss lenses.

It's not just the MTF data in "Only Zeiss" that makes
it invaluable; it's the photos & their accompanying
vignettes that whet the visual appetite.

Oh well, given that Leica now distributes MTF charts
in their latest spec sheets; to get an "Only Leica" ,all
I'll have to do is append those brilliant exegeses put
out by Erwin Puts......with my slides ;-)!

Illustrating the existence of photographic foreplay in
the quest for emotional images ;-)!

Tom D.