Subject: [Leica] Jim Lager III / Goodnight or Goodmorning
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 08:55:03 EDT

 It is 5:30am here in California - and I am now going to bed after spending
 half the night with Jim Lagers 352 new pages in Volumn III - "Accessories".

 Although the book is expensive, I am going to order 3 more Monday to
 give as Xmas presents.  This book completes his set of 3 volumns that
 contain about 1,000 pages and should be in every serious Leica lovers
 library.

 I am not sure about its availability to non LHSA members at this time -
 but maybe LHSA Vice President & LUGger Bill Rosauer will be able to
 post some further information. ------------------------------ Marvin Moss