Subject: [Leica] Oops - Errata / Should Read Gary T. & Bill R.
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 09:32:26 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-14 08:36:09 EDT,  I wrote in error:
<<
  Read Patricks previous post about Tom being back from Japan and
  visiting with Patrick in No. California and what he had said about the
  basket & its price.  --------------------------------------- Marvin Moss

 My apologies - my post should have read Tom visiting Gary in Eureka,
 CA and Bill Rosauer being Tom's spokesman while he was in Japan.
 I talked with Tom's wife Tuulikki - and she told me that she was saving
 all of the LUG posts regarding his "soft release".

 Again, I am sorry for the mix-up in names & now off to bed.

  Marvin (errata) Moss