Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: "dannyg1@idt.net" <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 16:51:20 +0000

Francois and Paul,

I'm involved with a program in NYC called "To make the world a better place', in which
disadvantaged youths are given Nikon lite-touch cameras (by Nikon) for use. Also, in
LA, there's a program put together by the J Paul Getty Trust that combines the teaching
of documentary photography to disadvantaged youth and the publication of their
efforts in a book.

My copy is from '94-95 and is called "Picture LA: Landmaks of a new Generation" and
is a very professional effort. I think your camera would be put to maximum use here:

J Paul Getty Trust
Miguel Angel Corzo, director
Lauren Greenfield, director of photography
401 Wilshire blvd, Suite 850
Santa Monica, California 90401-1455
310 395 0388

Regard,