Subject: Re: [Leica] CDI's 60mm f2.8 test
From: jay coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:20:57 +0000

>>Next time I think I'll refrain from mentioning CDI tests any more to
avoid misunderstandings which might unfortunately be interpreted by some
as me wanting to hide the truth.
I do not intend to be dragged into such kind of debate, so this is the
last word I'll say on the matter :-)<<

Pascal:

Please do not refrain from mentioning CDI tests.  We in the USA do not
have easy access to CDI (although it can be got) and appreciate hearing
when our beloved Leica lenses are reviewed.

I, at least, appreciate your posting.

Jay Coleman