Subject: [Leica] Trip to Hamburg via Brussels
From: jay coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:48:01 +0000

Luggers:

On Friday (July 17) I leave for Hamburg, Germany to visit my wife who is
performing in "DAS PHANTOM DER OPER" there.  I would appreciate any
ideas or tips on good things to do and see there (sights, places to eat,
etc.) as well as items of photographic interest.  Also, if any Luggers
live in the vicinity, I would be happy to meet and buy him or her a
drink.

Both coming and going I have extensive layovers in Brussels.  Going, I
will be in Brussels (airport at least) for 6 hours on Saturday, July 18
and going, I will be spending the night (near the airport) on Sunday,
July 26.  Thus, if anyone has any recommendations for (short) tourist
activities in Brussels, I would appreciate hearing about them.  As well,
if any Luggers who live in Brussels (I know you are there) are inclined
to meet for a drink or something, that would be great.

Thanks.

Jay Coleman