Subject: [Leica] New M6 user
From: Fstop008@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:12:54 EDT

I have seen the light --literally. After having used the Nikon system for
years I want to own an excellent manual focus, manual exposure camera that's
light weight and very high quality. I am about to dive into an M6 outfit but
have some reservations: Is the light metering system antiquated technology?
Why accounts for the price difference between the silver chrome and black
lenses; is the difference worth the price? Are the new 35mm f2.0 ASPH that
superior to the older version. What flash outfit works well with Leica,
kmowing it won't have the same capabilities as the Nikon.

As you can see I have a million questions. Any support would be appreciated.