Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux and seeing subtle differences
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:34:12 -0300

Ted:

You read my mind.  It is loaded with Tmax 3200, and I just got back from a
walk downtown.  It started pouring rain out, so I didn't get many pictures.
 I knew about the vignetting.

The prints that came from the one hour place cropped out the vignetting.  I
usually shoot slides or B&W.  I do not print the B&W full frame, so it
won't be a problem.  As for the slides, I will not probably use it wide
open for scenic scenes and it will probably not be noticed in low light
scenes which are not evenly illuminated anyways.

I will attempt to burn some film tomorrow.  Have you ever used it with
Kodachrome 200?  I have a few process paid rolls I got cheap and thought I
might try it.

Regards,

Robert Stevens