Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit and Colorplan lenses
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 06:36:05 +0200

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the information. Like you, I have mostly the standard glassless
plastic mounts and a few older Kodachromes. I bought the 600 projector
yesterday, with the FF lens. The dealer has ordered the CF lens for me; this
way I will try both, see what works best for me and return the other one.

Nathan