Subject: Re: [Leica] Laughing Photos (winning goal)
From: Paul Chefurka <pchefurk@ca.newbridge.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:49:07 -0400

Alan Hull wrote:

> Here are two more ... for 200% in favour of HUMOUR          Ta Da.
>
> 1 Albert Einstien sticking his tongue out.
> 2 Man jumping over a puddle.
>
> Dont lie.  You ALL know those two.
>
> Alan Hull

This gave me pause for thought.  I had never considered
HCB's photo to be humorous.  Charming was as close as
I'd ever come.  But thinking about it again, mayhaps
you're right, though I still don't think I'd call it
"funny" in the sense of the Einstein shot or the
Eisie photo mentioned earlier.  I know I've always
smiled when I've seen it, though.

Paul Chefurka