Subject: Re: [Leica] high speed color slide films
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:29:50 +0200

Francesco,

you might get a problem with today's night illumination. If you use colour
film you get a weird colour shift towards green. It can - of course - be
eliminated, but you need a light consuming filter.

It is a matter of taste. I usually enjoy a couple of greenish night pictures
but not too much. My very best night pictures are taken with Noctilux and 35/2
Asph on Agfa Scala BW Slide film rated at 200.

christoph