Subject: [Leica] delete it! big time!!! Peace!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:05:31 +0100

OK folks enough is enough!!!

How be, as soon as we all connect for mail, we make a vow to lock onto and
delete every post that looks like it pertains to the mega confusion going
on here! Don't look, just bundle and delete enmasse.

Not knowing what the message is will keep the system functioning without
taking a laxitive to keep it cleaned out!

If you cheat, well that's your problem, just don't respond.......period!!!

Lets really get back to things Leica and forget what the past several hours
and days have been.  Look at it this way.... That was then! This is now!.

And everything starts as a newly rising sun.

ted