Subject: [Leica] Leica and Race Photos
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:52:09 -0400

Well here goes my attempt to get us all back to the subject of Leicas:

1- August's edition of AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE has a nice article about a
photographer of races who used Leicas - "Lord of the Leica" the article is
fairly short on photo info ( as you would imagine) but is nonetheless
interesting.

2- I know this topic has been discussed ( to death perhaps) but what are the
relative merits of recently available M 90's  - I have currently the 2.8
Tele Elmarit which is compact to say the least.  Going to the 2.8 elmarit or
2.0 Summicron do I gain anything in real lens quality or just more heft.

thanks  ernie nitka
http://www.axess.net/~eenitka/