Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: Royfel@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 22:39:41 EDT

I have been a faithful Lug participant for the last 6 months, for the most
part just sitting back and watching.  But lately the petty name calling is
self-destructing this group.
Can't we talk about the many interesting issues brought up in LensWork
Quarterly, and the new Aperture is almost entirely dedicated to 35 mm
photography.  Can't we raise the bar a bit and discuss photography.  It's a
shame that there are so few forums left where intellegent and divergent views
from through out the world can be aired.  Stop wasting this one.
Did this bickering cause Mike Johnston to leave?  How many others?
Roy Feldman