Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/2 ASPH lenshood (uncontroversial)
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:35:43 -0700

- ->2) The new 35/2 ASPH-M: Two physical improvements over the last version
>struck me. First, the slip-on lens cover clips on to the front of the lens
>shade, so that the shade can remain on when the lens is stored securely.

The downloadable brochure for the 35/2 ASPH-M states that this new lenshood
is usable on the prev non-asph 35/2. This info may be of some use to someone
who prefers to keep the lenshood on their lens and use a cover over the
hood. I think the brochure also gives the part number.