Subject: Re: [Leica] 135M and 180M (and 75)
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 22:51:39 -0700

> What do you say LUGgers?  Would these lenses be interesting - and
saleable for
> Leica.

Personally I prefer SLRs for long lenses, but I would be interested in the
ability to add something in the 180mm range to a compact traveling Leica M
outfit. I would only be interested if it was light and compact. One aproach
could be a teleconverter with gogles, or a 1.5
times teleconverter without gogles which could be used to convert the 50mm
to 75mm and the 90mm to 180mm.