Subject: Re: [Leica] SF Bay Area LUGgers slide night
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:14:34 -0700

Charlie -

I will be close to your area on July 5th, presenting a slide show (Leica
images of course) at the Russian Orthodox St Paisius monastery in
Forestville, near Santa Rosa. The presentation is on their other monastery
near Kodiak Alaska. Maybe your slide night will be around that time?

The monks and nuns always welcome "pilgrims" (like me), so anyone is
welcome to come. If any LUGers are interested, I will send directions.

Gary Todoroff