Subject: Re: [Leica] SF Bay Area LUGgers slide night
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:12:03 -0800

>Charlie -
>
>I will be close to your area on July 5th, presenting a slide show (Leica
>images of course) at the Russian Orthodox St Paisius monastery in
>Forestville, near Santa Rosa. The presentation is on their other monastery
>near Kodiak Alaska. Maybe your slide night will be around that time?
>
>The monks and nuns always welcome "pilgrims" (like me), so anyone is
>welcome to come. If any LUGers are interested, I will send directions.
>
>Gary Todoroff

I'll put you on the list for more info (off LUG) about the meeting. July 5
sounds like a reasonable date to shoot for.

Please post more info on the Forestville talk.

- -Charlie
             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu