Subject: Re: [Leica] The family of man
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:30:52 -0500

At 10:26 PM 6/22/98 -0400, you wrote:

>good price, grab it.  That book is a must.  Or was I the only one to never
>have heard of it?

I'd say it's close. This book has been the inspiration for more
photojournalists getting into the business than just about anything else,
except maybe LIFE magazine and National Geographic. And it had lots of
influence on the latter's photographers.

But I agree with you, this book is a must-have.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.