Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone wanna talk screw?
From: "Tom Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:06:56 -0500

What is the film loading like?  Is it a
>>nightmare, or does one eventually get the hang of it?

I use my SM bodies frequently and the loading does become quite easy after a
bit of practice...when I got my first one I didn't know about cutting the
leader so I didn't bother...now that I know the proper method, cutting the
leader etc..I don''t bother...they load just as well without all the
hassel....pureists will shout and say that's all wrong, but what the heck,
works for me.
Tom